6.30.2007

I had my second gestational diabetes test yesterday. just hoping I pass again, then I won't have to take the test again until 28 weeks. fun times.

the boys are just staying busy. Tristan walks everywhere now, though when he wants to get to something fast, he crawls.

I'm really looking forward to the 4th of July this year. I always love this holiday, unfortunately it happens to be in the summer, my least favorite season. We'll be spending it at our friend's parent's house as he just arrived home from Iraq this past week. A family picnic will be held on July 7th for Josh's family. That's always fun since they own an 800 acre farm, Michael loves it there.

and some pictures of the boys, I'm always amazed at different, but similar they look.


1 comment:

April said...

Isaiah won't touch the phone. He never wants to talk on it anymore.

Hoping the test comes back under 28!