3.20.2007

so I'm pregnant. I've know now for a little over a week. Still in shock, but working on figuring out what we need to do before our third little one arrives. I'm due November 21st, the day before Thanksgiving, so that'll make the holidays fun. BUT...one good thing is, another tax deduction next year!!

we need to:
  • move somewhere larger. we're already cramped in our 644 sq ft apartment with two kids
  • get a larger car. we're talking about trading in the Buick for a *gasp* van or selling the truck and getting a used van.
  • figure out storage space depending on where we move, because I now need to keep all these various baby items I was planning on selling and need somewhere to store them when Tristan's done with them.



ps- if you haven't checked the knitting blog lately, there are some new pictures posted!

5 comments:

April said...

I know you aren't excited but a VAN!!! I want a van!! YAY!! Congrats!! Another boy maybe??

and you have me thinking about another now... still not for awhile but maybe another, boy of course. ha!!

Leigh Ann said...

Wow! Congrats Katie!

Tammy said...

LOL
I remember when we got our first van. Very exciting!

~liz said...

congrats, katie! i had no idea...thanks for leaving the news at my blog! :)
will you be finding out the gender at your mid-point ultrasound?
we bought our minivan when iw as pregnant with our second and i still love it. LOVE it!
we'll be in the same boat with three kids around the "three and under" age!
again, congrats!
~liz
www.smithical.com

Anonymous said...

congrats!