9.17.2007

I've forgotten how tiring packing is. need to get more boxes so I can pack more.

The plan right now is to pack up the apartment Sept 28-29. We'll clean all day on the 30th. Stay with my parents Oct 1-3. Josh found out if he stays until the 3rd that he'll get an extra paycheck 2 weeks later, so we figure its worth it.

We're going to use U-Pack moving for our trip. Basically we'll pack up our stuff at their terminal and they'll drive the truck to KY for us. Going this route saves us abut $400-500 since we won't be paying for gas on another truck. We just need to find some help unpacking the truck in KY.

Plans for this week are to find a place to live. We have a friend who's going to look at the places we're interested in for us, to make sure they aren't dumps.

I also need to call the OB's office I'd like to go to in Lexington. I tried on Friday, but they close early on Friday's apparently.

Tomorrow I have yet another GD test. Three 1 hour tests and one 3 hour test have already been done. If I pass this three hour test, then I doubt I'll be tested again. One can only hope, right? Also have my late 30 week appointment tomorrow, it had to be rescheduled due to flooding at the OB's office last week. How sad is it that I'm excited about going to the doctor's by myself???? (Josh has taken a half day)

That's about it, Michael's birthday is Thursday. still in denial that I'll have a THREE year old in a few days.

No comments: