9.26.2007

one word to sum up how I feel lately. exhausted.

boys are doing well. just driving me nuts while I'm trying to pack. speaking of packing. we pack the truck up in 2 days. yikes. this day next week will be our last day in Pennsylvania for who knows how long. I'm sick of packing. I'm even more sick of not getting any help with the packing. Thank goodness, the kitchen is almost fully packed. I need more boxes.

everything is going well with baby girl. no names yet. latest weight check, I'm up 6 lbs from the beginning. blood pressure has been good, last check was 106/58. however I failed the last 3 hour glucose test. barely of course. so I'm back to sticking myself 4 times a day until baby girl's arrival. It could have been worse had it been diagnosed weeks ago. The good news is that our insurance covers the testing supplies fully. yay! that's one stress off my mind, especially knowing how much they cost without insurance.

well, I need to get off here and start making dinner.

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Not too much longer in PA now! Good luck with the move. Sorry about the GD, but not too much longer to go!